Mike
Lv 7
Mike asked in SportsBaseball · 1 month ago

Does the Dodger and Atlanta loss make the World Series that much easier after the Yankees advance ? to play either Cards or Nats ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Andy
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

On paper, the Yankees are clearly in position to win #28.  But the championship is decided on the field.  Anything can happen in baseball.

• 1 month ago

The Wankers won't get past Houston so your question is pointless

• 1 month ago

It makes things easier on Houston, unless they blow it tonight. Houston has the arms to shut the Yankees down.

• I don't think Tampa nor Houston are afraid of The Yankees and The Yankees will find out at the end of the night, whom they will be playing this weekend. You seem to be putting The Cart before the Horse, The Yankees have to win The Best of 7 ALCS first.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

There are no easy opponents at this stage.

• 1 month ago

Don't just hand the WS to the Yankees. The Rays are a tough opponent like the Nats they are gritty they never give up. They played the Yankees well in the regular season and remember this is the team with the lowest payroll in baseball so they have to do it differently. They have made some good trades that have worked out for them and the concept of the opener assures that Judge and the rest of the lineup would face different pitcher each time so it will be harder for them to get locked in and remember stanto played very little in the regular season he might not be that much of a threat.

• 1 month ago

It does for any American League team.

• 1 month ago

Only if Houston loses today, which would be awesome, but I don't see that happening.

• 1 month ago

Not at all.  I'm giving the edge to whichever AL team makes it to the World Series.  I will not be so silly to assume it will be NY.  The AL teams bring thunder, the NL teams have grit. 

• 1 month ago

Lol the Dodgers choked this game

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.