Connor asked in Food & DrinkEntertaining · 1 month ago

I'm having a house party while my parents are out of town. Tips to make the party fun? Like should I charge ppl to get in & decorations etc.?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Nah, don’t charge people. DO hide your (and your parents!) valuables (jewelry, electronics, etc) somewhere safe where no one can get to them. If you want a lot of people you might not know them, and so they might wreck your stuff.

• In
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Make sure you charge enough to cover your bail and a new place to live.

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you do charge entrance fee, the 'guests' may be more 'select' and could be better behaved, so your house will be kept 'tidier'.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Make sure you have your phone nearby to call 911. These parents-out-of-town parties can turn deadly. Strangers looking for violence crash teen parties, and the teens are drunk and not sober enough to handle the situation.

Also make sure you stay sober enough to clean up all the vomit before your parents get back.

Also make sure you are ready to be grounded for a couple of months. Parents always find out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

We don't know how many people who have invited or how many people will show up, plus we don't know the ages of people who will be there - legal or not

• 1 month ago

You will have to supply everything for the party.

Entry fee should be $20 per person. Save the money for college.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Make the party clothing optional. That will make it a lot more fun.

• 1 month ago

Charging people to get in won't make it "fun". That doesn't mean you couldn't or shouldn't charge, just saying that charging won't make a party more fun.

I've never charged nor been charged for a house party.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.