What do you think about Rihanna turning down Super Bowl performance in support of Colin Kaepernick?

"I just couldn't be a sellout"

So instead Rihanna is going to be a martyr for a cause that had no legitimate backing to begin with. Solid career choice, for someone whose music barely nobody recognizes past 2012. if even then.

Update:

Please Rihanna tell us your stance on domestic abuse and staying in an abusive relationship.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Couldn't care less. I don't listen to Rihanna, I never supported Kap, and I usually run to the store to buy more beer during the half time show

• 1 month ago

Her choice but lets face it nobody at this point cares that much.

• Cory
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

She’s right for fighting for the lives of hard working Americans

• David
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

She fights for Marxism, not real workers.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The only Super Bowl half time show I have ever watched featured the Who. All the other acts are not worth watching to me.

• The one in which the Who came out in sweaters and sweatpants drinking coffee like 'Yeah, we know we're old. Let's just get the show over with'.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No man cares about the SB halftime show. No man at all.

• 1 month ago

So the Constitution isn't legitmate? LMAO! What are you, some kinda Commie?

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

She's trying to make herself relevant again by supporting a cause that she believes people still care about. The thing is no one really cares about Colin Kaepernick anymore.

Besides that, Colin's career was already over before he ever decided to stage his protest on companies time. His game was already figured out by defenses and since he was showing no signs of adjusting he was likely never going to be effective in the league again.

• 1 month ago

right on for Rihanna . . . tough luck for you

• Les Than Spam
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

the trigger-trigger turned back on your trigger and triggered you

• 1 month ago

You act like you don't care, but you sound like you do. The coginitive dissonance is strong in this one.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They're both black Panthers and hate America. It makes sense

• Cory
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Well they have those in Carolina too so.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.