Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 month ago

My girlfriend of one year got a tattoo on her butt and I love her a lot but I think the tattoo is really unattractive. Should I leave her? ?

I don’t have a lot of tattoos and when I met my girlfriend I knew she had a lot of tattoos and I thought they are all tasteful. I have grown to love her very much and we compliment each other very well. Recently she got a tattoo on both of her butt cheeks without mentioning it to me they took me by surprise and I think they are hideous and I feel terrible when we get intimate now because I think that. I don’t know what to do I was saving up for a ring but I don’t know if I can ever learn to like the butt tattoos.

Thanks everyone for your feed back she is sending me a lot more nudes because of the tattoos so I guess that is the silver lining. 

• kelvin
    Best Answer

you would first need too actually get a girlfriend so you could leave her

You could always give the ring money to her and tell her to get it removed lol

Her other boyfriend probably likes it

No lol. I don’t think my boyfriend likes my tattoo even though he says he does, but we’re still together

• Hypnos

Her choices shouldn't really impact how you feel about her especially because you knew going into the relationship that she likes tattoos and for that reason alone it would've been safe to assume she would get more in the future. At the end of the day if you really loved her it wouldn't matter, so with that said it's up to you what you do but I think you're not prepared to accept her the way she is, therefore it's unfair to stay with her knowing that. You should be with someone more suited to you and she should be with someone more suited to her, that's really all there is to it.

• Burgoo

needs pics to help you decide this serious and important matter

• Jade

If you really love her it shouldn't matter, it can't be that bad that you're thinking about leaving her

Yes; as you're shallow enough to consider it, you should definitely leave her so she can find someone worth her time.

• audrey

You might as well. You'll never be happy with her now.

no wtf why would you