How can I change myself?

I lived my whole life letting people walk over me. Even now, my wife says ****** up things sometimes and I stay quiet while dying inside. I wish I could stand up for myself. Thanks to everyone who has done me wrong, I feel so dead all the time. What can I do to finally grow balls and call people out on their bullshit?

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

Hi Matthew,

Please do an assertiveness group where you can role play being assertive

And standing up to those that seek to rob you of basic human rights, like the

Right to respect, and it is easy group to do, l did 3, 30 plus years ago and it helped 

me be the person l am today.

Thanks 

Very Best Wishes 

Mars 

Source:) Groups.

No need stay silent do what should be done, that's it and it's the best way.

New hair loads of different ways to change yourself if your truly that unhappy with who u are.

Be prepared for none of this stuff that happened before ever happening when you change yourself. I’m sorry

• (A)

Bob Griswold hypnotist has really good cds on correcting personality disfunction.

• falcon

Use hypnosis to understand why you are behaving like that

It seems like you are a mild mannered person maybe if so sometimes people take your demeanor for weakness unfortunately whatever the case pray for courage to speak up as needed pray for right words to respond as needed pray for peace of mind and to keep a calm heart and pray to be peaceable as far as it depends on you despite others actions

• Read some books on communication/assertiveness for starts

• i believe a confidence building course and lessons in 'assertiveness' could help you, a lot of times, its all about speaking up and being assertive with people, putting them in their place assertively.

• zeno

Ever tried baby steps? Pick a moment to

Humorously oppose something or decline

Doing it. I refuse to follow dating guide lines

Like opening ever door for a girl. I only give

What girls give me in return. When they open

Doors for me then I will open them for them.

Same with everything. It's a polite trade negotiation. I don't give them sex when they want it

Unless they give it to me when I want it. So

If the withhold anything so will I. It's relationship

Equality. Only expect from me what you are

Willing to give me in return. Nothing is free or

Given without a counter expectation. Oh you

Want __________ so your willing to give me

That right? A diamond ring, a new house,

A new car, etc etc etc... It's a give and take

Fair trade deal.