Good or bad photo filter?

Attachment image

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Not good .

The original photo isn't good either .

• 1 month ago

STOP CALLING IT A FILTER. It is an EFFECT, ... and a very very bad one at that. Even the original photo is awful. Both photos are garbage.

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

OK if you want to make a splash on a poster! But why start with that photo in the first place? Not a brilliant shot.

• 1 month ago

Okay.. In photography or really..anything in visual arts... just remember this advice.. If you have to ask someone if something you have created is good or bad...trust me on this.. "It's bad! " Unless you are asking your Mother..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Frank
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Depends upon the context in which the photo is going to be used. The filter creates an old 8-bit look with terrible banding. If the image was to be used as way of showing how an old computer from the 1980s would show an image, then it's a good filter.

As a piece of art? Well that's in eye of the beholder; what's one man's art is another mans garbage.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's a bad photo effect. I don't know why people even keep calling it a filter.

• Shorty1 month agoReport

Also... You or your subject seem to be standing at an extreme slant.. it's making me dizzy and my stomach feels queasy. Stop it. Try using a tripod if your equipment is too heavy to hold level..

• audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Absolutely awful.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Gonna be honest, it’s a pretty bad filter. Use the ones on Snapchat or sum.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

it's a terrible filter

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.