Mike
Lv 7
Mike asked in SportsBaseball · 1 month ago

Washington Nationals PACK THEIR BAGS--make plans for St. Louis and the NLCS. How about that ??

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The Nats are actually better without Harper?!

• Once they learned the Cardinals won, the Dodgers basically gave up. They can never get past the Cardinals in the playoffs. I hope the Nats learned a lesson from what happened to the Braves. You don't disrespect the historical birds on the bat.

• 1 month ago

This team had their backs to the wall playing the best team in the NL and took them to extras in game 5. Credit Dave Martinez because he taught them never to give up that they were never out of it and when the Dodgers hit 2 homers off Strasburgh in the first 2 innings and Beuler was dominant they could have called it in. I think they saw a chance although Kershaw was in the game they didn't look at it negatvely. They thought it was a chance because Beuler was out and sometimes a new pticher gives a different look and the Nats made the adjustments. THis might have been the best division series. And I thought the Nats and Dodgers were fairly evenly matched although the Dodgers had the best record. Remember the Nats started 19 and 31

• 1 month ago

Good. Hope they knock off the Cards.

• Mike
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Now that the Nats are BACK HOME with a two game lead and next 3 (if needed) in DC, , they have to maybe start planning trip to NY or Houston.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Amazing game for those of us who are Nationals fans.

• 1 month ago

Great that the Nats finally won an NLDS.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.