Is it weird that I hate babies because of periods? ?

Every time I see a baby I get angry and I’m just thinking “wow these annoying ugly squealing things are the reason why I suffer every month” 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Pregnancy makes your periods STOP for 9 months while you're pregnant, and very often for 3 or 4 months afterward -- or has no one ever told you that?

BTW: Even if you NEVER get pregnant and have a baby, you're still going to have a period every month until you're in your late 40's - unless you have something very wrong with your internal reproductive organs.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Actually, pregnancy makes periods STOP for a while. Or didn't anyone tell you that?

Sarcasm aside, sweetie, babies are not the reason you have problems with your menstrual cycle. Many women have no difficulties at all. And there are certainly fixes for those who do. Surely you've discussed this with your gynecologist? If it's just bad cramps, you should be taking ibuprofen starting a few days before you expect your period to begin every month. If it's hormonal issues beyond minor breast tenderness or something similar, there are medical remedies.

It's childish to "suffer" when a consult with your gynecologist can take care of the problem.

• Lili
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Darling, menstruation is NOT "to have babies". Menstruation is a signal that pregnancy has not occurred. Little girls usually learn that in elementary school. Take it from a 63-year-old college professor with a PhD.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes you're being silly. It's not the babies fault that you periods. If you have a baby you most likely will not have your period so by your theory, you should love babies. It's natural to have periods, humans wouldn't exist otherwise.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is weird because you should love babies.

You should want to have many babies of your own because BEING PREGNANT STOPS PERIODS FOR NINE MONTHS.  

Also, many women who breast feed also continue to not have periods while breast feeding.  

If your periods make you miserable, you should consider talking to  your doctor about options to make periods lighter or stop them completely.   Various options for birth control have the side effect of lighter, shorter periods and reducing PMS symptoms.  Some options for birth control may even completely stop periods.  The combination birth control pill is three weeks of active pills and a fourth week of placebo pills.  Skipping that placebo week and going straight to the next active pills of a new pack causes the period to be skipped.  This can be done for about three months at a time and then take a placebo week to allow a period to happen.  This can mean you would only have three or four periods per year instead of twelve.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • GB
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You were probably told that period pain is something 'You just have to put up with.' If pain killers aren't helping, ask your doctor to refer you to a gyneacologist.

• 1 month ago

yes it is. Also because of question marks and exclamation points too

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I love babies. And when you are having one your periods stops. Duh.

• 1 month ago

Go one generation back we would be better without you.

• 1 month ago

Don't waste your energy hating things you cannot change.  Healthy women do not have issues with their period.  It is sometimes an inconvenience and that is all it should be.  Fix your diet or whatever is causing your pain, likely your diet.  What you call "ugly screaming things" is the reason why you are here.  It is called procreation.  Every animal on the planet lives only because there was a prior generation.  Get over your issues.  Focus on something worthy of your time and energy.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I love babies!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.