Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 month ago

Are managers at Amazon warehouses typically mean?

Best Answer

Yes, they are all mean.

If you work as fast as you can, don't talk back, or offer opinions, and act like a robot you will be fine. It isnt easy. You have to be ok with being treated like a slave and ordered by some ugly reject who used to manage a McDonald's, or takes their job too seriously.

Distribution also has rude people, clicks, and slave drivers.

Not just amazon. Virtually all places treat you bad unless you are lucky. It's really sad in America. 

I worked for a trailer plant and was treated better than I am at walmart. 

• I wouldn't say they're mean but I've heard they can be demanding and they like to micromanage you.

The managers have been replaced with solar powered machines that bull whip every employee twice an hour. It's all very modern.

All managers usually can be, some stories came out not long ago about inhumane work conditions, read up on it.

Yes. They carry bullwhips and use then at the least provocation.

They have a job to do. Efficiency and quotas are a priority. If you can keep up with the pace the company requires, you should be fine.

That depends on your relationship with the manager