Why are White rappers such cowards?

Why do they rap about killing women?

You have Eminem, Mark Smich, and just recently Robert Camou who recently rapped about killing his girlfriend.

At least Black rappers rap about killing OTHER men.

Because they were stereotyped; as you have just done.  I don't care what you say.  Why don't you look up Iamtherealak?.  (that rhymes).  You are just a stereotyping idiot sir, and racist.  He does not rap about anything like the things you say, white rappers say.  I am offended.  F*** you.  And:  at least I did not go anonymous to post my answer, as you have done to post your question; coward.  

Ftyhjhvffyu in bgfffggyi I mnh*

They forgot the crackers.

Those ppl u named besides Eminem who tf are they?

• Adam

because their fantasy is to kill women they already kill men its not a fantasy

A lot mainstream rap is mostly built off cowards. It’s easier to kill someone who upsets you and makes you feel like garbage. It’s hard for people to kill a cop or kill their land lord. Because to these rappers, that person being a d*ckhead is just their job.

Before ranting about white rappers, you need to know their personal life. Eminem had a careless mother, sad childhood, getting bullied and had to drop out of school at 9th grade. He is emotional and aggressive because of such events in his life. Not only did he rapped about killing his wife, but he also bashed his childhood bully in one of his songs.

You're just forming a generalization. There are white males rappers like Aesop Rock, Machine Gun Kelly and RA the Rugged man who don't have such reputation.

Why can't y'all ni99as and wi99as just rap? 🤔

Small pp syndrome.