Best Answer

If you look under the specs, you have multiple choices for just about everything. Depending on what you select will determine which is the "better" laptop.

The first model only offers i7 processors, while the second allows you to just the older i3 or i5 processors. The i7 is going to be the better processor.

You only need the Pro version of Windows 10 if you need to connect the laptop to a domain. That is something you will only find within businesses. If you are not going to use this as a business computer, you do not need to spend the extra money for Windows Pro.

Neither; I would build my own rig

Definitely the 2nd one!

Number 2 perhaps.

i would pick the first one.

• Adam

i personally would pick the first one its cheaper and has a better processor

Neither, HP is a very low quality laptop brand. How about you look in the Lenovo or Apple compartment?

Processor of second laptop looks slower.

I'd probably go with the first one. It has a better processor, and if I needed the Pro version of Windows and wanted to upgrade the storage, it would cost about the same as the other one.

theyre probably both good ones