Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 month ago

To Teachers, what would you think or do if you found out that your students used this YA site to get the answers to their homework?

Hopefully your answer is 40 words or less. Thanks.

Best Answer

Give an in-class quiz.

I would earn them that most answers given on YA are wrong and be prepared for trolls

Hi there,

I think that is nce way to a student for giving any types of answer. Because they find the answer from yahoo, that is not a bad thing, it's good for a student they feel so comfortable every time.

All teachers are libtards and I hate libtards

It depends. If the student used YA to "get" answers by seeking an explanation of the answer so they could better understand the problem and how to arrive at a correct solution, I wouldn't mind. But if they simply want someone to hand them the answer so they don't have to think the problem through themselves (and if they don't learn anything else from the reply they receive except to use others to do their homework for them), I wouldn't accept it.

• Logan

Good. The student is not afraid to ask for help but may be uncomfortable coming to a teacher, which is a problem.

• Laurie

At least I would know why the answer was incorrect...

I used to be a teacher. Whenever I discovered anything like that, I utterly destroyed the student's academic career. And I enjoyed it.

• Lily1 month agoReport

Yikes. That's why they didn't ask you for help...

It would be very easy to check, with a google search. Too, the teacher will get a huge laff when she finds out that her stupidest charge uses the screen name 'Brainiac.'