Anonymous

How come people think that I can get arrested for leaving the state while on probation when I'm autistic and immunine from prosecution ?

So I'm autistic and I have bipolar and schizophrenia and I recently got in trouble and I'm about to be put on probation. Someone told me that I can't leave the state while I am on prosecution. I have plans to go visit a friend in arizona in december and I am planning on going and not telling the probation officer that I am going. I don't think that he or she can find out that I am going. I also don't think southwest airlines would give my PO permission to look me up in their system as it would be a violation of privacy. I am not going to put off a chance to have some good fun with a good friend of mine. Everyone thinks that the PO will find out and dispatch sheriff deputies to come and arrest me. Andy says the region 5 cops who have a grudge against will be more than happy to take me into custody. I am autistic and I think the cops can't do anything more to me. They can't even pin me to the 911 prank calls cause they don't have an exact phone number to tie me to it. I used a phone app that generated fake phone numbers. Heck they even came here about a few days ago cause the neighbor called the police since I argued with my parents and yelled and screamed so loud and they didn't even do anything. I am so mentally ill that they can't even do any further prosecution towards me cause I have an mental illness. How come people think that they can further prosecute me if I were to leave the state on an plane ? How can they find out if I don't tell anyone ??

• Lita

You are not autistic and you are certainly not immune from prosecution. You will get caught. You will get into legal trouble.

Being crazy doesn't put you above the law. Insanity works as a plea in a capital case, but not at the restraint order level. You will probably end up in a hospital where you can get some help.

• You are not immune from prosecution. Just because you may not have been prosecuted has nothing to do with immunity.

Every flight you must pass a security point. There are computerized list of people not allowed to. You on, you dont fly.

again???????

yes you do seem to have autism, no you do NOT have schizophrenia..it is misdiagnosed...just like the girl Janie I told you about before.

bipolar is questionable...as the moods can be from the autism....if bipolar meds work, it likely is bipolar though.

if you can leave the state will depend on the terms of your probation....

the only way to get off by claiming insanity is to be admitted to the state hospital for the criminally insane....

and yeah, i know you just keep asking to annoy people, you know you can go to jail....

and you won't make it long, 1st time you mention cross dressing, you will be somebodies boy toy.

so your choice, plea crazy and go to the nuthouse (not a regular psych ward, but an actual nuthouse for the criminally insane---which is usually a lot worse than jail)

or man up and stay out of jail

actually, i hope you do travel, pull a stunt like you claim you do in your hometown...get arrested in arizona where they won't put up with your crap and will put you in jail.

police/POs dont need your permission. if police suspect a crime, airlines cooperate and turn over passenger lists

if the cops had a grudge against you, you would have been hit with so many charges you would be in jail for years...they have been too nice to you.

• Jacob1 month agoReport

By the way the cops came again cause i started a huge argument and the neighbor called the cops. They came and did nothing. I have proof that they came againhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSADxd615hs

What about this can you not understand if they can put you on probation you're not immune to prosecution! If you're going out of State against the rules of your probation you're going to turn a very simple misdemeanor into a first-degree felony! They may or may not find out. But you're on probation in the first place for breaking the law. Showing the judge that you don't give a darn about the law. Or about the terms of your probation. Might end up getting you a nice institution which is where you probably need to be anyway. If you can't think properly for yourself the state will appoint somebody to think for you and keep you in a nice little room and feed you.

no you are not immune and you will be held accountable for your actions--guess what--if you do anything really heinous the first thing they will do is check your computer--and they WILL find every stupid thing you've written about, including admitting to prank 911 calls. I am guessing there would be a lot for them to use against you. lvg the state if you have been informed not to will be grounds for them locking you up--and then you can meet all the other inmates that are autistic, have schizophrenia, and are bipolar.

• Jacob1 month agoReport

Wtf ? My youtube account got suspended

probably cause you can, i would talk to your probation officer about it

• mokrie

No you are not immune. You can go to jail like anyone else and if you flip out you will be put in a strait jacket and taken to a psych ward and locked in.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being a liar and jerk is not a disability, jacob.