Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

is the wrestling section going to end pretty soon, will it have 0 users?

• Best Answer

It's amazing to me how many people ask Non-Wrestling Questions in The Wrestling Section of Yahoo Answers. It's also amazing how many people who claim to not like Professional Wrestling who ask Questions and answer questions in The Wrestling Section of Yahoo Answers. The Wrestling Section of Yahoo Answers won't end soon but there are so many other Internet, Social Media and other platforms for people who like Wrestling.

I doubt it will.

The final 2 users will be me and dave hymen in a hiac match that will end with a ref stoppage and the audience chanting "refund"

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR 10 YEARS GET OVER IT

• Uzaif

Nope.............

One could only hope. This section is truly awful. It’s dominated by one person with different accounts.

It's pretty dead.

It seems to be doing okay.

i would hope not

• .

Probably not.

I've often wondered why there isn't a section for high school & university wrestling. I wrestled in high school I find the sport interesting.