if I were to post from my notes , about rape victims and how they are treated under sharia law. would muslims allow it to remain posted?

muslims don't have a clue about how horrible sharia law is when it comes to women and girls who get raped. so is it ok to post the truth?

My friend is a Muslim who was raped in a Muslim country and her rapist was sentenced to death. You need to get a life. Your a disgusting person. Rape happens in every country across the world and in all POOR 3rd world countries nobody does nothing about crime. You can post notes all day long because you don’t have a life. It’s not like very many people use Yahoo Ramadan. You’ll be seen as biased and uneducated.

• sam

Muslims are the most illogical and the most hypocritical retards on earth

non-muslems have "no-rights" and the laws in muslem countries support only the muslem-men in those countries. that is "not-justice".

• Mintee

I dont know your level of education, but muslims know perfectly well what rape is.. and the punishment for in Islam is death penatly, not this flighty flowery 10 years in prison that USA gives at times.. Where the v ictim has to pay out of his/her taxes for the rapist to get 3 square meals a day, airconditioning, free medical (and some prisons even have university degrees on offer).. much more advantages than that victim every will...

• tom1 month agoReport

why want you post what your allah has said are you ashame of him?

Ya because a lot of them choose not to live under it. Why do you think these people leave the middle east..? Just to offend you...? It's to escape theocracy and sharia law. Im sure most Muslims don't care for it, either.

• M'aiq The liar
      1 month agoReport

In America, we have stupid news pundits that try to scare people with the same fake crap following a riot whenever a person gets shot for strange reasons. It's usually doctored or taken out of context (IE a different time) Who was the person to wave that banner..?

just try it and see and then you'll know

I don't see how a muslim could unpost it unless they hack your account.

• tom1 month agoReport

they have them removed all the time.. muslims hate what the quran and hadiths contain! they are also to sorry to read the quran and hadiths and learn the truth as I have.

• Zirp

rants still are against the rules

• tom1 month agoReport

so tell us why you want the truth removed?

• Bill

post away what you will