Am I hirable , capable of employment?

So my general attitude is to go to work and do my job , earn my paycheck and go home . Without being friendly and engaging with other co workers.

I prefer to sit at the lunch table alone in the break room.  

And not make friends at work. No need to ask me how my weekend was . Or ask personal questions which are irrelevant to getting the job done. Fun , leisure and friendliness is to be kept outside of the workplace.

I am a guy . And I oftentimes have anger , anxiety and resentment towards other males. I would much rather work with women , but even then , there are sometimes problems.

I will admit that I have a history of life long mental issues. I suffer from various disorders and often have trouble finding and or keeping employment.

Favorite Answer

No,You are a ticking bomb ⌚🎱.

Seek psychiatric help.

Lots of jobs require workers to work as a team, but if you can find a job where you can do your work all alone without assistance or oversight, go for it.

A job coach and a good psychiatrist can help you adjust to the workplace environment 😉

I think you should maybe get some help to work through your mental issues. Until then who knows if you are capable of employment. You are defiantly the type of co worker i wouldnt want