Disneyworld, Epcot center, any drawbacks to them ?

For example,  a person I know told me the theme parks are not close together.  I've never been there,  Anything else I should know about ?

Best Answer

The biggest drawbacks are the expense, and the lines.

Their distance apart is kind of irrelevant, as there is transportation provided between them at no additional cost.

There's a new Harry Potter park, too.

It can be very crowded much of the year.

• Cogito

Disney Word consists of four parks: Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom and Epcot.

You can't walk from any of them to another park, but there are free buses that run all the time, so it's not a problem.

Epcot has been great, but from now until mid-2021 there's going to be loads of construction so much of it is behind barricades and screens. But it still has some great rides and there's loads to see.

Use the WDW website to see what's at all the four parks. There are also some excellent Youtube vlogs, showing you what's at the parks, all about the rides and the food.

You can also find maps online to show you how far apart they are.