Can the driver if a small sports car get a ticket for driving UNDER a large tractor on the road?

• zipper

Yes!  IT IS AN UNSAFE ACT!   FOOL!

If you're still alive after that feat, and a police officer observes the stunt, you'd likely be arrested for reckless driving.

driver, of any kind, can get ticketed for not obeying the laws

That "small sports car would have to be a GO CART. " They are not known for doing highway speeds...and no one is risking their Lambo under the trailer. It could scratch the paint. There goes $40,000.00 just to touch it up. There is not that much room to even walk under them when they are parked. Besides there is no TICKET DISPENSING machine under any of them. Where did you get that notion.?

ONLY ON TV......where is where the ORANGE DIAPER came from. The Loser & Chief...in the WH.

No knowledge of the REAL WORLD. Everything is Special Effects or FAKE.

• In

I have driven my MG Midget under 18 wheel trailers that were PARKED at the loading dock but would never try that on the road. I like keeping my head attached to my body (and don't need a 6 point ticket for reckless driving).

• In
      1 month agoReport

Probably not. I had to put the top down and barely made it. Your B is probably about 4 inches higher at the top of the windshield post. A Shitfire would definitely fit even with the top up.

Don't worry about the ticket, it's the Darwin Award that you get for removing yourself from the human genetic pool that counts

• Bort

They can get more than one for doing something that stupid.

• Poppy

Yes, very unsafe. And there is a thing about 2 vehicles in the same space.

Not when they are dead.

• Ron

That's nothing but Hollywood bullshite. There's probably three cars in the entire world that can actually fit under a semi trailer