Anybody hate Peppa Pig ?

Peppa is the worst character ever and a very bad role model for young girls. It sets a very bad example for my twin nieces who are 2 and love this show. One Peppa is a bossy brat who never gets told off she calls her family old and fat yet when someone else called her grandpa old bean then she had to get pissed off. Everything magically happens to her if they want to go chase a duck on the moon a rocket just pops out of nowhere even if they say it's impossible. George is a big crier my nieces don't even cry that bad. The other night he was jumping up and down having a fit over a freaking rainbow. At least Peppa only cries one time. I noticed Suzy is the only character without a dad. I call her Suzy Sh@it. She is a bossy little sh@it which is where Peppa got her bossy attitude from.  Also George is in love with dinosaurs for some creepy reason all he can say is dinosaur nothing else my 2 year old nieces can talk more than him. Also everyone has the same letter in the first name as the last except George plus why do all the 2 year old boys get old man like names George , Richard and Edmund not to mention Richard will get called Dick when he's older. I thought Mickey Mouse and Dora were bad thank god Dora didn't last long. Plus that Edmonds such a smart *** yet he calls himself a clever clogs whatever the hell that means.  Plus they say different words than we do half the time I can't understand what they're saying. Anybody else hate Peppa ?

Best Answer

Peppa Pig teaches kids that it's okay to listen to blues music, greens music, and reds music (the devil's music) but that it's not okay to listen to children's music. Unacceptable.

GoD YES. Can’t stand that obnoxious pig.

• wgaff