Trump has now said that he will not cooperate with the impeachment inquiry.  Has anyone told him that it's not his choice?

Why haven't Trumpsters started questioning why he is obstructing rather than trying to clear his name?

70 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

UNTIL A VOTE IS TAKEN ON THE HOUSE FLOOR HE CAN IGNORE THEM

• me2 months agoReport

IF YOU ARE RIGHT IN A DEBATE, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LIE.....

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Can’t wait till he gets impeached. He’s the dumbest US president ever!

• Perry2 months agoReport

nope sorry dumbest one ever was Obama he thought it was okay to kill an American citizen without Due process of law, actually two American citizens one being a 16 year old child

• 2 months ago

Guess you haven't heard of subpoena. Until handed one by the justice department, it most certainly IS his call, same as any other citizen.

Seems he did pass on the content of that phone call that is the only evidence the hearing has. He did not have to, but libs call that not cooperating.

You realize of course, our government has no money, the total expense comes entirely from tax paying citizens pockets, yes, YOURS.

Trump WILL be in office another 4 years, how many more millions will we the people get gouged before waking up.

• David
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

In order to get a subpoena, you must establish probable cause that a crime has been committed.  Democrats never did that.  They have no evidence.

• 2 months ago

What impeachment inquiry? The House of Mis-Representative never voted to conduct anything leading to impeachment. It was declared by frau pelosi.

• marsel_duchamp
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/generic/Origins_WatergateIssuingSubpoena.htm  You are a lousy liar or a lousy researcher pwent333.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nick
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

He’s a criminal and he proves it every single day.

• 2 months ago

I Can Count To Potato has best answer

• Bada Bing Returns
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

I can kinda think Cindy will not give a best answer to a conservative on this one. ;)

• 2 months ago

I have yet to see anyone produce a requirement for a full house vote to authorize an inquiry by a committee.  

then the democrats should never have called the Impeachment of Clinton A coup D'etat cause Clinton did a hell of a lot worse than Trump, he actually broke the lawTrump in his 73 years has never done so even once

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It’s not an actual inquiry! I’m sticking my head in sand! Lalala

• 2 months ago

The US House has not opened an impeachment inquiry yet. That would require a vote in favor of same by the full House.

Source(s): Until then, there is no need to cooperate.

congress can not make up its own rules, they can not use inquiries to do fishing expedition especially out of Bias, and they cannot give power to committees that is NOT in the constituition
      '

• BOOM
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

trumpsters don't have the intellectual capacity to question anything

• Tishebee
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

It[s just like the cons to always try to make excuses for dumb Trump by inserting others into his crimes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.