Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 month ago

Do extraterrestrial beings exist?

if we, humans, exist, dogs,cats and other animals exist, then why cant extra-terrestrial beings exist too?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

The surest sign they exist is that they haven't tried to contact us...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nope. We've been searching for 60 years. There's no detection of life,out there.

• Raja
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't think that they exist. At first let the scientists try to contact the spirits which live with each and every human being and then let them go far extraterrestrials. There is an Indian proverb "The person who doesn't able to climb the hut to catch a fowl has tried to go to the abode of God climbing the sky."

Spirits are separate elements. A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. Even thoughts are not your own. For example, when you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another the spirits think and you just listen, choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. Brain is just a media to connect the spirits to your mind. A mind is just a computer's mind. A mind is you. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get it's mind. The same is the case with the human beings. Soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. A body's functionality is based on the auto mechanism. After death all spirits which accompanied a person quit and go to different places searching new bodies. No one lives in any form after death. All human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games.

• I believe global warming exists, melting the water and bring more land to the Earth. Am I an extra-terrestrial.

• Sandra K
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

No, just easily-conned. GW hasn't been used for a few years, Now it's Climate Change.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Elaine
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There is no reason to suppose that life does not exist elsewhere in the universe. What intelligent life on other planets would look like is open to speculation.

• 1 month ago

YES, they sure do exist, and they are watching us...

• 1 month ago

anything is possible but i dont think anyone can really know for sure

• BJJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

To quote Carl Sagan 

"The universe is a pretty big place. If it's just us, seems like an awful waste of space."

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There is about as much evidence that extraterrestrials exist as there is that a god exists.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They might. No-one knows.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.