Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 2 months ago

Why are there so many suicide videos on youtube?

Alot of videos have titles such as: "How to commit suicide pain free!". But when you watch the video it ends up becoming a 20 minute ad for a suicide hotline. Why do youtubers bother with clickbait like this?

Because they want youtube views easily

• Md2 months agoReport

Cheak out: https://www.thoogo.com/

• Lv 7

the last bit of hope in a hopeless life.

life is pain, but death is suffering. there is no easy way out, and there shouldn't be. you're stuck here with the rest of us :(

I would guess that they hope that maybe someone who really is considering suicide will click on the video and get the help they need. If it manages to save even one life, it is worth all the rest of us have to put up with some clickbait.

I don't know, I never will know.

There are 327.2 Million people in the united states of America.

There are so many people, and I have only seen about 3,000 people or less total throughout my life time.

Out of 327.2 Million people, there are a lot of individuals, who you will not ever see.

Think about the total population of your city. 

There are so many people in your own city who you will never see. You will never see most of the population.  

So therefore, there are some people in the population who do things that you do not really know about.

Within the population, there are so many people thinking about making so many different videos, of different categories.

• Mark

It's 1 of many scams to try & get views

but best believ tha this'll end as soon

as enough folks figur out their ścėmė.