What are these things in my tire tread. Look like staples.?

Attachment image

3 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    They are to hold the tread in place when it is being molded.

  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    You'd probably have a lot better luck in the Cars & Transportation section that Los Angeles travel.

  • Dze
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    looks like you ran through somethin anyway , maybe a handful of thumbtacks lol .. pull one out with some pliers to see how deep they are .. if your not losing air i wouldnt sweat it ..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.