Hello, I am wondering what the best way to get my clients from Bangkok to Phuket is?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

The easiest way is to fly and there are a number of airlines offering direct flights from Bangkok to Phuket, Nok Air, Bangkok Airways for starters.

You can hire a van or take a bus, which would take around 12 hours but only you can determine if this is worth doing by comparing the cost of flying and traveling by road.

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Fly. It's too far for a taxi or hire car to do in a reasonable time - 845km

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Uber                  .

• 1 month ago

There are a number of ways to get to Phuket from Bangkok. You can fly directly to Phuket or do a transfer to Phuket depending on the airlines.

You could also just spend a night or two in Bangkok and caught a flight out from Don Mueang Airport with Air Asia or Nok Air and return the same way.

There are other ways like taking a bus to Phuket which is around a 12-hour trip or go by Van (which I would not recommend).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bob
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Your clients? So.. you're what, a travel agent or something? Well, never mind what you are, they're your clients...

So you need to get them from Bangkok to Phuket and your solution to this problem is to post a question on Y!A??

JFC! I really hope you're NOT a travel agent of any kind.

• YKhan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Airplanes of course.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.