What are the Cessna C208 Caravan speed/altitude/range limits?

Question 1: What are the following "speed/altitude/range" limits for the Cessna C208 Caravan EX?

At 18,000 feet:

- Maximum speed (kias)

- Maximu range (nm)

At 20,000 feet:

- Maximum speed (kias)

- Maximu range (nm)

At 23,000 feet:

- Maximum speed (kias)

- Maximu range (nm)

At 25,000 feet:

- Maximum speed (kias)

- Maximu range (nm)

Question 2: Does the presence of a cargo pod cause any (how much) drag to the Caravan (in flight)?

Question 3: Is there any such thing as a "fuel pod" (cargo pod converted into auxiliary fuel tank)?

• JetDoc
    Best Answer

All of that information is available in the Pilot's Operating Handbook (POH). Of course, if you're playing games on Flight Simulator, you're asking in the wrong category.

Nobody actually ever flies Caravans at those altitudes.

If you actually needed to know all of that information, you would know where to find it. I won’t do your work fo you.

• I'm not a pilot, just a Caravan lover (I can only fly it in environments like Microsoft Flight Simulator). I'm looking at increasing the realism of flying the Caravan as much as the game will allow before I have to go for something like flight training or a real simulator.