Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Why do people think they matter?

People (yes, me too) are just lumps of flesh and bone and organic matter. Why should I give anybody any more moral consideration than I give the hunk of steak on my plate? They're made of the same stuff. One is just infinitely more retarded, creating laws and such to protect their stupid selves. I just want to die, but more importantly I want everybody else to die too. I hate when other people are happy. They don't deserve to be happy.

Human beings are the most useless, suicidal pieces of meat and bone to ever exist. All they do is destroy everything around them, reproduce like crazy and force more and more people into this crappy existence they've created fro themselves.

Why does anybody think they matter?

• Marc
    Best Answer

You have a lot on your plate there. You sound like you are suffering and in pain. You have a choice to make your existence as happy or as miserable as you choose. It really is a choice. I would strongly recommend you seek some professional counseling to start to dig yourself out of that deep dark hole you are in. The world can be full of love and happiness. It is your right to be happy. You just have to learn how to make better choices. Good luck to you

• Marc
      1 month agoReport

I suggest that you look into the books Real Love by Greg Baer, A course in miracles and The way of mastery

• Joe

Your inexperience is showing.  Go join the Peace Corp for a year or two and experience the human condition.  You will be wiser and have no need to ask this sort of question. 

• michael
      1 month agoReport

she would never make the Peace Corps and be permitted to leave the states.

THIS QUESTION IS SO EMO LOL

Because they're deluded.

• Alfred

1. humans in general tend to be much more than flesh and bones.

lots of us - even if not everyone of us - are kind of one - time pearls of NATURE -endowed with heart and soul.

which is why I think that everyone's life is a holy enough shrine to thoroughly be protected- to begin with.

which is why everyone of us matters....

2. human beings are NOT useless in ANY way ... otherwise how could/ come at least some of us mange to use / abuse them?!

3. just the fact that some of us do things/ take actions which endanger our quality of life and/ or the fact that we, as ( a) society use to take actions endangering our quality of life... all these STILL are NOT enough to exempt us from accurately understanding, heeding and complying with the late great Indian leader ( Mahatma Gandhi) 's wise words:

1. just because some drops of water are dirty DOESN'T mean the ocean is dirty''

2. ''be ( you!) the change you want to see in people''( which supposes - as a basic pre- requisite , one's staying alive and well enough to strive to change his/ her own life and, maybe, hopefully, the lives of people around, as well)

it sounds to me you might need/ urgently need the professional help of a psychiatrist or so, in real life, in your area, someone skilled in treating people of your age, with no further delay....

I solemnly and heartily call upon your- probably - wounded soul - asking you to clearly understand that, whatever one's problem/s may be - there has/ ve to be some other, more normal way out - OTHER THAN one's taking the slick, fast lane to rock- bottom ... into nothingness...

• michael
      1 month agoReport

try not to speak for the innocent humans being killed..  thoroughly protected???  give your last cent to Joel O . How did you get on that Kite??  

As an organic matter, you 'too' and others matters while you still alive,you had to stay strong,light minded no matter what.

Not people are useless,we're all suffers from pain and past bad experiences.Try get over and solves your problem that causes you to hate life, NOT thought suffering others as many as you can!

Bdne dnd r rnnr e rn

You sound intelligent. Make sure YOU matter and try to right some social wrongs because you DO see them and not everybody does. You will meet resistance, look at the way Greta Thornburg, etc. get attacked, but looking back on your life, you will be glad you did.

You're no surprise to me.

Negative people can't stand to be around happy people... and (fyi) happy people can't stand to be around negative people either.

But you're right: if there was no God - and you're just the result of some bug that crawled up on a beach one day - you may as well go live the most selfish life you can, while you can; get as many people to serve you as you can... can all you get then sit on your can: because this life would be all you'd ever get.

Orrrrr... you're missing the incredible because you believe the lies you've been programmed to believe...

Here's the truth. Take it or leave it.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yz8eYCoASU3Lkd9L9

These trees were buried by tsunami waves; the mud engulfed them, burying them upright.

Under the forces of extreme pressure minerals in the sediment turned them to stone. 

*Stone cannot be dated.*

Once around the sun = one year.

You can't hold up a rock and tell us how many times it has travelled around the sun:

it does not 'age'.

Every fossil that exists on the planet was created during the world-wide flood.

That's why there are clam fossils on the top of Mt. Everest.

God knew you and loved you before He formed you in the womb. To Him you are of infinite worth. That's why He was willing to die for you - so that you can live. Go and seek mercy from Him, and He will give you a shiny new life - one that will make you happy...

Yes! You'll be like one of us (idiots) walking around with a big-ol' smile on our faces... and you'll hate being around the negative people too. :)

I don't know.