Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 month ago

How to do if you haven't the Windows 7 image?

You didn't make it when you did the first instalation. Now, you try to restore, repair or recovery the windows and nothing is happening.

2-Why isn't the secure mode entering?

The computer shut down.

3- Can you fix the Windows 7 by the prompt comand? Can you erase files and copy files to a flash key?

4-I put an internal HD with WIndows 7 in a

external enclosure and i linked to a Windows XP computer but the window that show the WIndows 7 files is not appearing.

5-What's the Fat, Fat 32, NTFS and Windows kernel?

6-Is the recovery console inside the Windows 7? How to have it? Is the same of the prompt comand?

7-I put an internal HD with WIndows 7 in a

external enclosure and i linked to a Windows XP computer but the window that show the WIndows 7 files is not appearing.

8- What allow the boot menu? If the Windows is not working can I still run programs? Have access to the DOS etc?

How?

Update:

No original dvd.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

your OS has a small amount of file damage and the DISK SECTORS may need repair before it will boot the OS again. boot a hiren's 15.2 cd to MiniXP. at the command prompt run a full disk check(repair) ie CHKDSK /F. if that does not fix it, you may need to run a Disk Diagnostics quick test eg Hitachi DFT or Seagate SEATOOLS. they should be already on Hiren's. after doing that then the OS should boot, but it may still be damaged where it cannot start without a windows repair(to a previous date). *** Warning, there is a fault with the FINAL windows 7 update. It has implemented a NEW Sata driver which may not work for some sata drives that are not sata 600 capable. In that case the drive does not register and may appear to be blank(missing any partitions altogether). since you cannot undo the last update in that situation, you would need to boot an old windows 7 installation cd or the Recovery Partition. Starting the recovery partition is different for each pc maker and may include enabling a bios setting to detect key press at system start. you have not told us Make/Model of pc. *** you MUST complete a full chkdsk/f with no faults left unfixed before attempting any repair.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You have to re-install windows from the original dvd.

ONE question only, if you want proper answers!

• 1 month ago

why would tyou o that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.