Blood in stool?

What would cause this 

Attachment image

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Frank
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Shithead, get your sorry but to an ER immediately. Blood in stool is not good. You are bleeding internally. This could be fatal. I'm not kidding. Get there now. Don't waste time.

• 1 month ago

go to your doctor then have it checked....shi t happens

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That could have been caused by several things inside you. The only way you will find out if it is a serious problem is by consulting a doctor. I had blood in my stools a few times nearly a year ago, consulted a doctor, had tests. Nothing big was discovered. I have not had blood in my stools for many months now.

I assume that photographic distortion has rendered your stool almost black, rather than mid-brown.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

that looks pretty dark, almost blackish,so best to go to the dr as soon as poss in case of bleeding high up in the digestive system. Although if it's only dark brown, it could be severe constipation, causing dried out stool, and you have torn yourself or popped a hemorrhoid.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You need to see a doctor about this, and right away, so that you can be evaluated for COLON CANCER. Black, tarry, hard to pass stools like this are a warning sign that something is wrong, and it needs to be taken seriously and not ignored. The reason your stool looks like this is because you're bleeding somewhere in your UPPER digestive tract. When blood gets partially digested, it gets broken down into its chemical parts, one of which is hemoglobin. Hemoglobin contains iron as its central molecule. And when iron gets partially digested and exposed, it looks black. As the stool moves through your colon, it picks up this iron, and when you pass it, it looks black, the way the stuff in this photo does.

If this photo had shown stool that was streaked with fresh red blood, I'd be even more worried, because that would indicate bleeding from your lower as well as your upper digestive tract. As it is, you need to get yourself in to the doctor, and show him or her this photo. I'm thinking your doctor will order you to undergo a colonoscopy, and right away, so that he or she can see what's really going on and find the cause of the bleeding.

• Bill
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

cancer in the bowel

• 1 month ago

I wasnt expecting to click on this and see literal **** so that threw me for a loop lol but that looks almost coffee groundish and tar ish, you might wanna go to the doctor as that means theres bleeding somewhere. Its kinda similar to when your vomit coffee ground looking puke up

Whoever down voted this is prob one of the halfwits that answered with some troll bs too. Dont be mad cuz you arent helpful in the slightest 😂

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Anything that's not really good, really. At worst, it could be colon cancer.

• da1 month agoReport

Just going to go to hospital

• Norman
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Piles..... .............

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.