What do you think of these names for a boy?? Which is your favourite if you have one?
- Pompous HarrisLv 56 months agoFavorite Answer
All very strong old testament male names.
My preference would be Malakai, originaly spelt Malachi, who was a prophet who foretold the coming of Christ.
- wompwompwompLv 66 months ago
i think Zion Kai Malachi is pretty cool but I don't like the repeat of kai in Malakai personally and the sound match is kind of bothersome too but it bothers me less than changing the spelling to match too. Either way I love Zion.
- conley39Lv 76 months ago
I like Malakai with Kai as a nickname.
- pit bulls biteLv 76 months ago
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Mx_latinx_folxLv 76 months ago
I think they're all pretty good names; my fave is Kai
- CatherineLv 66 months ago
Israel sounds very Christian
Zion sounds very Jewish
Kai sounds very plain
Malakai sounds and looks very chavy.
- MoyaLv 76 months ago