My fiancé and I will both be virgins on our wedding night, we also have never seen each other naked. Any tips...please?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • drip
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

You both will be exhausted that night. Don’t feel bad holding off until the next day/night. It will be awkward and will only get better over time. Communication. Talk to each other. If you can have sex together you should be able to talk about it.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Both of you just strip off your clothes, crawl into bed, and have fun. You'll soon forget all about the fact that you're both naked (and will be happy you are). It all comes naturally.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Try not to laugh in your fiance's face.

• Ocimom
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Take it slow. Don't be in a rush. Have fun (play in the shower or hot tub together). You will have a lifetime together to explore what each of you likes or doesn't like.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Don't feel bad if it doesn't happen on the wedding night it sometimes takes months. And please talk about it with your spouse you need to know how to make each other happy.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just keep your expectations reasonable. Neither of you is going to look like a fitness model and the "sex" is going to be brief and involve a lot of fumbling around. I'd recommend you spend a lot of time on kissing and foreplay knowing the main event won't last more than 30 seconds if you're lucky.

• GB
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Buy 'The Joy of Sex' by Alex Comfort.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

tips? what tips? there are no tips.... weirdo.

• 1 month ago

It's sex.... it all comes naturally.

• 1 month ago

big mistake, i would never buy a car unseen or without driving it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.