Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 1 month ago

I can't even ride my Harley down the highway because sport bike hooligans keep picking fights?

Each time I try, I get these hooligans on sport bikes intimidating me and other Harley guys and even comitting violence. My MC is trying to be patient but man we're wearing thin.

Just yesterday, some clown in a Ducati kept trying to hit me on my bike as he passed by, only to distract me from this other dude who swung a chain around from his CBR and whipped me clear off my Harley at 85 mph. I could hear them yelling "HA HA!" as I tumbled into the pavement and slammed into a brick wall

Luckily I'm ATGATT so all I suffer were a couple of bruised ribs. I'm actually typing this from hospital. Doc says I should be out by morning.

Why are sportbikers such @$$holes? We need to plan retaliation.

• In

I saw this same exact question 2 weeks ago. Reported.

Just how many times are you going to post this BS?

I read the story and say you are full of the Proverbial Bull

Bikers are a CLAN of like minded riders.

You got an imagination you saw on TV.

• Anon1 month agoReport

Even Hells Angels will stop to assist a broke down Vespa rider.

There's a job for you at The Boring Company.

• Adam

get a gun permit carry a pistol next time shoot them

• Jay P

Another yawn from this troll that has been posting the same BS story for years...

The biggest hole in this story? There is no way that while riding at 85 MPH, with both the wind noise AND the sound from the motorcycles' engines ( not to mention the helmets the riders' are wearing ), will you hear someone on another motorcycle laugh...

• Maybe you should repaint your Harley something other than pink, and lose the handlebar streamers and training wheels..

• Anon1 month agoReport

Leather lever fringes are Cool.

Did you just copy some other idiotic question or is it your own idiocy that you are repeating?

Either way, you are a fvcking idiot. None of this ever happened. Just go away and die somewhere.

• Tim D

"I can't even ride my Harley…"

Because

A) you not know how to ride a motorcycle

B) you do not own a motorcycle

• Erik

Just yesterday? I thought this happened a week ago (at least that's when you posted it the first time).

• Fred
      1 month agoReport

The Brick wall was the funny part!