How reliable is 2012 Bmw x5?

We have a 2012 Bmw X5 that we got it used like 2-3 months ago. It has 91k miles on it and we got it for $13k. Never had any problems whatsoever and havent done any repairs yet. We do regular oil change at 10k interval with fully synthetic oil. I know Bmw's oil change interval is 15k miles for our model year but we do it at 10k miles just to be on the safe side. We are hoping it will last another 300k to 400k miles. How reliable and how long will you think Bmw X5 usually last? Any anwers are appreciated. Thanks!

Update:

Also I forgot to mention we have a 2012 Bmw X5 X35i V6 or Inline6 Petrol/Gasoline Engine.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

by wifes beemer is 21 years old ..still perfect ..just serviced once a year ..alway run a beemer on full synthetic

• Geo
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Don't forget Water Pumps don't last forever. Timing Chains don't usually break. but the Guides and Tensioners fail. You won't get 300K miles without replacing a lot of parts...expensive parts.

• 1 month ago

BMW tech here that's a bad mileage to get one lots of stuff goes bad about then. You wan tone with at least 125k on the clock to be safe.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.