Damir asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 months ago

how much of the world has not heard pf the Holocaust?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's sad to say, but for large swaths of the nation, an even like the Holocaust would basically be a slow news day to them with how often travesties occur around them. Any number of peoples have experienced mass genocides that make the Germans look positively tame by comparison, and any number of those events generally go ignored because they are not relevant to 'western' history.

• Tina
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Would you like to list some of theses mass genocides. And what do you mean by 'travesties'?

• 2 months ago

I'm sure huge numbers of Peruvian peasants and Filipino rice-growers haven't.

But it is very hard to grow up in the western world without hearing of it.

• Andrew
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A better question might be "What percentage of English speakers can differentiate between 'P' and 'O'?" 

• Andrew
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

But we all know that you can't because that would be impossible, so your recourse is to spew childish nonsense and to make a nuisance of yourselves anonymously on the internet. You must lead a very happy and fulfilling existence and I'm sure your mum couldn't be prouder of you. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

* * * * S P A M * * * *

Don't feed the troll.

REPORTED

* * * * S P A M * * * *

Don't feed the troll.

REPORTED

* * * * S P A M * * * *

Don't feed the troll.

REPORTED

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Probably just China and other countries who don’t allow their citizens to learn all of history.

• Tina
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

As the Western World, in the person of large numbers of POWs and indeed civilians had personal experience of the Japanese during WW2 I think you'll find you are wrong there, KM.

• 2 months ago

Any students who are not enrolled in a history course.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.