Where can I find the wiring diagram for a 2017 Corolla IM passenger side mirror?

Putting an aftermarket OE replacement on a 2017 Toyota Corolla IM but the wiring harness is different, I think for the base Corolla. I need the Toyota diagram so I can splice my OEM mirror harness to the aftermarket mirror. I already have the wiring diagram from the aftermarket mirror company.

Thanks!

• Erik
    Best Answer

I would either contact the dealership or get one of those repair manuals from an auto parts store.

• don r

Before you go too far, use a multimeter to determine which wire activates left, right up and down. Ground will not be one of those. After you deduce those , splice the plug off the old mirror to the new one. Check your work with the mirror switch. Solder the wires and cover the joints with shrink tube.

Did you purchase a heated mirror instead of a non-heated mirror?

• unplugged
      1 month agoReport

we purchased a heated mirror but it doesn't have the auto folding mirror function. So the wiring harness is different. 

Do you have your manual?

• unplugged
      1 month agoReport

we have the owner's manual, but the owners manual won't have that kind of technical information.