Where can I find the wiring diagram for a 2017 Corolla IM passenger side mirror?

Putting an aftermarket OE replacement on a 2017 Toyota Corolla IM but the wiring harness is different, I think for the base Corolla. I need the Toyota diagram so I can splice my OEM mirror harness to the aftermarket mirror. I already have the wiring diagram from the aftermarket mirror company.

Thanks!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Erik
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

I would either contact the dealership or get one of those repair manuals from an auto parts store.

• don r
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Before you go too far, use a multimeter to determine which wire activates left, right up and down. Ground will not be one of those. After you deduce those , splice the plug off the old mirror to the new one. Check your work with the mirror switch. Solder the wires and cover the joints with shrink tube.

• 1 month ago

Did you purchase a heated mirror instead of a non-heated mirror?

• unplugged
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

we purchased a heated mirror but it doesn't have the auto folding mirror function. So the wiring harness is different. 

• 1 month ago

Do you have your manual?

• unplugged
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

we have the owner's manual, but the owners manual won't have that kind of technical information. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.