Peep
Peep asked in PetsDogs · 10 months ago

What do i do about this?

When im on my way to work and I pass this guys house he lets his dog out and the dog barks at me and it irritates me really bad

Hurry up and walk past his house then.

carry dog treats and throw the dog some each day

Bark back and see if it irritates him

So sorry it irritates you so bad.

This is the second time I have answered this question. What did you do? Repost it? Why?

You got lots of good answers. You are just so insecure that you are bothered by a lot of things. I bet there are a lot of things that irritate you. Just a grumpy grumpy grumpy person. Sorry your live is not going right for you. Maybe you need an attitude adjustment.

Quit your job. Buy a car. Grow a pair. 

That's just three things you might try. I will update you after I'm finished training my dog to troll this sensitive under employed future child molester who walks past my house everyday and can't seem realize I  let him out at the same time that he's walking to whichever fast food establishment he currently drops fries at. And the fact that those two events overlap is pure coincidence and not intentional as this walking ball of fear & self doubt & french fry grease is largely invisible to humanity because he has a dark lonely vaginal hole where his soul should be and dogs find that off-putting when they sense it so they bark at him. Cats hiss at him and pigeons shlt on him.  Because he's a loser. And he's probably only gonna end up on the news for shooting up a school or luring children into a white van or calling police on a black person for frightening him by breathing. and those animals have very acute senses and are desparatly trying to warn us by calling our attention to the dangerous predator he's sure to become in the next 10 years. 

Tic tac toe sign Fvck you! 

tough take another route then

Use some bear mace on its stupid face.

Give the dog something to eat.

It will still bark, but it will wag its tail more.

• *****

If the dog is confined to its yard and not a safety threat, you can change your route, invest in noise-canceling headphones, or just ignore it.

tomorrow … cross the road … not quite so irritating.