I slept with 13 years older woman?

Okay so I'm 20 yrs old, last night I was at friend's party, there was a lot of people, It was a lot of fun time and drinking. I ended up sleeping with a woman who is 33 yrs old. Yes I know what everyone would tell me. That's crazy and yeah I agree.  She looks around 25 I didn't even knew she was 13... show more Okay so I'm 20 yrs old, last night I was at friend's party, there was a lot of people, It was a lot of fun time and drinking. I ended up sleeping with a woman who is 33 yrs old. Yes I know what everyone would tell me. That's crazy and yeah I agree. 
She looks around 25 I didn't even knew she was 13 years older than me. We have a lot in common. I'm not joking, I feel guilty for whatever reason IDK. Should I continue talking to her or just forget what happened and continue with life? Thanks.