Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

I slept with 13 years older woman?

Okay so I'm 20 yrs old, last night I was at friend's party, there was a lot of people, It was a lot of fun time and drinking. I ended up sleeping with a woman who is 33 yrs old. Yes I know what everyone would tell me. That's crazy and yeah I agree. 

She looks around 25 I didn't even knew she was 13 years older than me. We have a lot in common. I'm not joking, I feel guilty for whatever reason IDK. Should I continue talking to her or just forget what happened and continue with life? Thanks. 

Hey you got drunk and ended up having sex with someone it happens to the best of us ;-)  It's a good thing she was 33 and not 13!  I could be wrong but I don't think she is expecting to start dating you.  If she does want to start "seeing" you beware that it is more than likely just for a fling, i.e. for a boy toy.

Okay......... so what's the problem?

I don't think it's a big deal at all, you are both of age who cares.

• aliris2 months agoReport

It's not a big deal. Women often carry their age a lot better than men so appreciate your with a woman that may be more mature.

You would be surprised how immature 33 is. Wait until you turn 33, you're literally the same person just slightly older.

There is absolutely nothing to feel guilty about here. At all.

As long as it was consenting and she was disease free, there is beyond nothing for you to worry about.

You're young, so is she and that's a big score.

See how it goes. If not, plenty of fish out there.

There is nothing wrong with sleeping with a woman 13 years older, I actually slept with a woman who was like 45 when I was 25. It was fun, but we weren't gonna date or anything. I am sure she is well aware to not have expectations of you. You are at different stages of life, but if you had fun you could let her know that you are too young to be a good person to date. But if she wants together again you could be special friends for each other. Don't be surprised if she says no, a lot of girls don't like friends with benefits situation.

Good for you. How was her performance?

Noice. High five dude

Congrats! Was it good? Did you enjoy it? Yes? Then stop freaking worrying about it and see her as much as she'll let you. Jeez dude, what's the problem?

• 2 months agoReport

https://iternettips.blogspot.com/2019/10/500000.html?m=1

Relax. You're both adults.

• 2 months agoReport