Is it normal for a kitten to have an upset stomach from a food switch? ?

I just got a 6 week old kitten yesterday and today he had a little Diarrhea and he farted while he was pooping as well as he acted like he was going to throw up but he didn’t. He’s been acting fine, very playful and he’s been eating just fine. The lady that I adopted him from said that he ate 9 lives kitten food... show more I just got a 6 week old kitten yesterday and today he had a little Diarrhea and he farted while he was pooping as well as he acted like he was going to throw up but he didn’t. He’s been acting fine, very playful and he’s been eating just fine. The lady that I adopted him from said that he ate 9 lives kitten food and I feed him Purina kitten food, so maybe it’s the food switch that’s making him have a little upset stomach? I don’t know, I also gave him a tiny bit of wet food and it maybe that that’s causing it. I’m just checking to make sure I don’t have to be worried. Thanks!