what car is more reliable chevy Impala or chevy cruze?

we test drive a 2011 chevy impala today and it runs like a baby with i think it was 193 thousand miles

but i check another car dealer with a chevy cruze for only 69,000 miles 2016 but didnt test drive it

i test drive 2013 buick enclave i loved it too lol

so what you recommend

5 Answers

Relevance
  • david
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

I know that the Chevy Cruze is plagued with transmission failures as well as overheating issues.  The Impala is very high mileage and worth very little, though I cannot vouch for its reliability.  The Buick Enclave is considered average in reliability lol

• Evil C
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

The 3.6 engine in the Enclave I hear has a disastrous timing chain design.

• Evil C
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

All three vehicles are garbage for the most part. You're better off looking at a Honda or Toyota as they are far more reliable and cost around the same money.

• 1 month ago

The Cruze is scheduled to be discontinued. GOOD cars that sell well are not discontinued. The Impala is mostly worn out. Keep shopping.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Depends on your needs. If you often have to haul a number of folks, you may want the bigger vehicle. A smaller one, like the Cruze, should get better gas mileage.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Consumer reports rankings

(5 stars max) - reliability - customer satisfaction

2011 Impala - 2 stars - 2 stars

2016 Cruze - 3 stars - 1 star

2013 Enclave - 3 stars - 3 stars

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.