What books would I need to acquire in order to pass an exam or simply attain a pilots license in the hot air balloon industry? ?

I currently work as a crew member but the Pilots I work with do not take my interest in becoming a pilot seriously. I recently just bought a  balloon flying handbook 2019.  I’m not sure what consist of the oral exam but I’d also like to learn about technical things like the weather and what to look out for when in the air and what not. Thanks for any help 

• JetDoc

You'll have to find a commercial balloon pilot who is certified as an instructor and take lessons, just like you would for a license to fly an airplane.

i would ask your teachers at school about it or you might be able to find that info online

• FanMan

You need to take lessons with a Certified Flight Instructor with a balloon rating.