How many of you global warming deniers reject the greenhouse effect and "back radiation"?

Update: I'm curious because that means you're not just going against the "97%" consensus, you're pretty much going against 100% of scientists, including Lindzen, Curry, Spencer, etc.
Update 2: LOL, the troll's "irrefutable evidence" is that he changed the answer on one of his sock puppet accounts to anonymous, and I happened to see the name before it was changed. The only thing irrefutable about it was that he was caught using a sock puppet account. I would be happy to provide proof of my... show more LOL, the troll's "irrefutable evidence" is that he changed the answer on one of his sock puppet accounts to anonymous, and I happened to see the name before it was changed. The only thing irrefutable about it was that he was caught using a sock puppet account. I would be happy to provide proof of my jobs to a trusted third parties such as Elizabeth and graphicconception. I've told the troll to work out the details through email or other means, but he hasn't.
Update 3: The troll originally claimed he had "irrefutable evidence", when I pointed out what it was, he deleted it from his answer. Even he knows his evidence is garbage.
Update 4: The troll now "Anonymous" keeps changing his answer, but never manages to answer the question. He may have a learning disability.