Personally I would say no

• 1 month ago

White, as in European caucasian, no.

• 1 month ago

yes, they are white.

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The basis of your question is the false basis that there are only two skin tones - black and white. The human race is not thus. And if you go back far enough we all have "black" ancestors. The human race originated in eastern Africa, with dark skins.

Me? "White" Briton.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

just the clothes they wrap themselves up in

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

My parents were both born in Egypt, I was born in Lebanon; our ancestry is white: but mostly because my ancestors were rich and could afford, and liked the white women who came to the region. The females in my ancestry are Irish, Welsh, Scottish and Macedonian... so I'm what you would classify as a 'white arab'.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The vast majority does have "white" skin yes

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, they are Indo-Europeans. However, some of the Arabs do originate from Africa. There is some mixing as there is on the Indian subcontinent as well, but a majority of people in the Arab countries are Caucasians. Most people in Arab have cold-adapted features like abundant facial and body hair, tall and narrow nose bridge, light skin tone, short arms and legs and a rounded torso. These cold-adapted traits were inherited from their ancestors who came from Europe. They did not evolve in the hot tropical climates of the Middle East.

• 1 month ago

Some are, some aren't. Arab generally refers to those who speak Arabic. In the countries of Syria and Lebanon, finding Arabs with blue eyes would not be uncommon. In countries such as Egypt and Sudan, Arabs would be mixed with Sub-Saharan Africans, and would not be considered white.

• 1 month ago

NO they are tanned. I am white and they certainly are not

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.