Dream about being pregnant meaning for male?

Okay so this is the weirdest dream I have ever had. I had a dream that I was pregnant with... a deodorant. Not joking... I dreamed that I was pregnant with deodorant. It looked like a Dove Men brand. I gave birth to it and then after as I was looking at it I felt underwhelmed, as if I was disappointed at what I saw. I just looked at It and thought to myself, “Why the hell did I just give birth to deodorant?” I have no idea why I had this dream or what it means. Could anyone help me figure out the meaning and share their insights? Thank you.

Best Answer

U feel inferiority complex as compared to ur partner or girls and feel she will have more prosperity, dignity, and strength as compared to u.

Dreams are random,it's usual for stuff in it to be weird

That you need to take better care of your hygiene, like a helpless newborn.

Out of your penis?

• Logan

Maybe you need to stop wearing that deodorant or whatever deodorant you're wearing. Maybe it's a sign of what your partner wears or something like that. Or it could just be a weird *** dream.

You were watching the Democratic Debate.

The weird part when that guy demanded the right for men who dressed as women to be allowed abortions was what did it.

i would wonder what type of movies youve been watching lately

• Joseph1 month agoReport

Honestly I haven’t been watching movies lately.

I think it means, put on more deodorant before you head to work!

It sounds like you have a rare genetic condition known as guywithovariesitis which means you're a dude on the surface, but you were born with a pair of ovaries and a womb. I wish you good luck on squeezing a baby out of your penis hole!