Honest asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 3 months ago

Ebay Seller does not accept returns. Can I return it if the item is damaged or is not what was listed by the seller?

I always use Paypal for the payments and he accepts payments by paypal too. his locaitn is canada but this seller has no review and it is his first item to sell.

Should I trust him?

Favorite Answer

If you order an item from a person that has zero feedback and he in accurately describes an item or send you something that's broken or it gets damaged in transit. When you open the box if there's something wrong you go to the resolution center and you file the resolution the item was broken when it got here it's not what I ordered it's different from the description and you send a picture. That's stops PayPal from releasing the sellers money to him. The seller will give you a return label and you turn around and you send it back and you keep the tracking receipt. When the item reaches the seller PayPal refunds your money. That is simple as it is.

• Honest3 months agoReport

I agree

eBay has a policy for damaged items and items not as described. Obviously, you have not read their policy. You can read, can't you? Read their policy. It will tell you everything you need to know.

No returns, sounds like no returns & you're out of luck. Buy from someone else.

Wait a minute...is the item damaged or not what was claimed? Asking this as a blanket question implies there is not inherently an issue...right? Unless I am missing something here.

• Murzy

Ebay guarantees the sale.

I wouldn't buy anything from somebody who doesn't allow returns.

Just don't buy a cheap chain from London, because it won't turn up.

Apparently.