Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 month ago

I am 2 months pregnant and thinking of getting an abortion, should I just get it now in case it gets banned?

I am 50/50 on getting an abortion but republicans are talking about banning it so I might need to just get it now.

• Foofa
    Best Answer

If you're only 50/50 on parenting a child you probably just shouldn't. Turns out it actually takes a bit more dedication than that.

Hopefully you will die at the same time you have your baby killed. How about giving it up when you have it..

Do not get an abortion. Abortion is murder. If you do not want to be bothered caring for your baby go to Belize to give birth. You can sell a newborn healthy baby there for $100,000. That is much less evil than murdering a helpless baby.

You can't get an abortion because you're a troll AND most likely a 15 year old boy.

Quit letting your mind be led around like a sheep at the end of a rope it would take quite considerable legislation to get abortion banned we're nowhere near to the point where abortion could be banned

• oikoσ

Get it as soon as you are sure that you want to, ban or no ban. Earlier is always better. Even if Roe v. Wade is overturned (not likely), we would just go back to the bad old days when you had to get your abortions secretly. The main difference between then and now was the cost.

Unless you were raped and it is not your fault that you got pregnant,  why didn't you take precautions to prevent an unwanted pregnancy?

There are dozens of ways to prevent an unwanted pregnancy

Only you can make that choice, but in the future, if I were you, I would keep my legs together.

Considering the child would grow up with you as a parent, that might not be a bad idea...

Why didn't you just get plan b?

• JoyaSee
      1 month agoReport

Plan B prevents ovulation and conception. It would do nothing to cause an abortion.