Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

**My BF thought about RAPING me??**?

Ok so I’m a bit freaked out. My bf told me that he had a day dream/dream that he was watching me undress, I catch him watching and he comes in the room and then rapes me, then once he’s finished, I crawl on the floor to escape, and then he anally rapes me??? I have no idea how to process this? Is this normal?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

Thoughts and Actions are not the same thing. While it must have been disappointing or even frightening to hear of the dream, you have to make that distinction. But "daydreaming" is different from dreaming. We do have control of our daydreams, and personally I would not look favorably on him or his daydream of rape. Find another bf.

• 1 month ago

If he enjoyed it, and wants to do it, then he's not a good guy.

If it was a real dream, while he was sleeping, and he felt guilty about

then he's not a sociopath.

• 1 month ago

It. Is. Fine. That could have been a nightmare or a out of control dream.if not break up

• 1 month ago

https://adnangamer.com/znxAN

I would recommend this video for your Better understanding

Source(s): YouTube
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Balam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That he saw you naked means that he sees you as you really are. The point is that you should not show yourself as you really are, at least hide your weaknesses, because otherwise he will abuse you, but not sexually but otherwise

Source(s): dreammoods.com nelamoxtli.com
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I smell.a troll.

Could be he is emotionally draining

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You need to leave him immidiatley, thats a redflag , seriously.

• 1 month ago

It sounds like you are feeling helpless to stop ur BF hurting you in your daily life. Like , he is taking Undue benefit of u

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. Well, maybe it is normal for men, but it's not acceptable. Dump him.

• Frank
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yes. I am next. Here I come. That being said...dreams are just dreams and are meaningless. They are not something we control.

Behavior is the key. He can say silly things...but as long as the behavior is fine...YOU ARE GOOD!

• 1 month ago

You're mad at him for a dream?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.