Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 2 months ago

My brother was too stupid to know you don't bring toothpaste on an airplane. Do a lot of people not know this?

My brother is a stupid person who I don't talk to. He grabbed and choked me cause he's mentally ill.

Are a lot of people stupid enough to not know that you don't bring toothpaste on an airplane.

• MS
    Favorite Answer

You can bring toothpaste on an airplane. It just has to be 3.4oz or smaller. But people who do not regularly fly are probably not familiar with the details of the liquid/gel restrictions. It doesn't make them stupid - just uninformed. It happens a lot.

• RICK

Since toothpaste is allowed on planes it would appear you not your brother are the stupid one

• John F

Did it send him into bankruptcy to buy a new tube of toothpaste after TSA took it away from it?

• Neil

Get your facts straight before calling anybody names. You can take toothpaste on a plane. I do it whenever I fly. You just have to comply with the restriction on liquids.

Of course you can take toothpaste onto a plane. It just has to fit into the 100 ml rule. I carry a small tube all the time.

• Daniel

I'm pretty sure this is a troll question, but what the hell.

You can bring toothpaste on a plane as long as you follow the rules about it (ie either in checked luggage or under 3oz in a 1qt/L ziplock bag).

That all being said, all you need to do is scroll through this section of Yahoo Answers to see how many people are clueless about flying.  

Your brother isn't stupid.

Toothpaste is fine to have on an airplane.

I bring toothpaste on a plane every time I fly (which is a lot).

Look in the mirror if you want to see the person who doesn't know what is going on.

maybe noone told him, i bought the small ones that were 3 ounzes

All the publicity is about liquids. Gels and pastes are subject to the same rules. You can include them in your cabin luggage provided that they are in containers of not more than 100ml (3.5 fl oz). Toothpaste tends to come in larger tubes, so you put it in your hold luggage.

OK Fly this plane to Cuba or I'll clean the stewardess's teeth!