My family doesn’t love me?

• Sandy
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

use them and cope as best you can until you are 18 and can get a job to support yourself or join the military.

• 1 year ago

Sadly, you cant pick your family but you can choose to move away from them and live your life happily without this grief of having an unloving family. Speaking from experience.

• ?
    1 year ago

With an attitude like that i'm surprised anybody does. I mean you may as well just go kill yourself now.

1 year ago

............................

• 1 year ago

Then there must be a reason. Ask yourself, are you a disagreeable sort of sod ? if so, what do you expect. If you are a pain in the ****, you should expect to be treated accordingly.

Sounds as though with a little bit of common sense you could put this situation to rights. Try treating others exactly as you expect to be treated yourself. No more, no lees.

Always works for me.

• marty
    1 year ago

Just because you can't always have things your way doesn't mean they don't love you. Quit feeling sorry for yourself.

• 1 year ago

Do YOU love THEM?!