Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 1 month ago

Should I click on her instagram story ?

There is a girl I like on instagram and she made her profile non private today and added a instagram story .. should I click.on it as it shows I viewed it ?.. by the way I'm not following her and once told her I like her.

• Dave
    Best Answer

Isn't that the entire purpose of having a story? For others to click it? What an incredibly stupid question.

I would say to not click on her story unless you are followed to her. However, you should just follow her. Even if you barely even know each other. A lot of people get requests from acquaintances that they don’t know that well and still accept anyways because. . . why not?

Hope all goes well!

Yes Instagram does say if you looked at someone story.

• Vicki

Well, if you aren't following her it's a little strange. Because then it looks like you're actively checking up on her profile every once in awhile... And that's a little creepy.

• Vicki
      1 month agoReport

stalking someones profile? That's what that is. If he followed her, no problem. But since he personally knows her, yet doesn't follow her and has to look up her profile at different times to actually notice that she had a story, creepy. What are you, a dick?