Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 1 month ago

I plan on painting my bedroom white, have a white carpet, white blinds, most of my furniture white as well.. Do you think this is a bad idea?

• Dze
    Best Answer

I did my whole house that way, everybody was telling me how dumb it was .. but what it does is make everything brighter and you can actually see inside your house and it's not like a dark tomb .. I love it

I love it. My favorite is the beach house of Diane Keaton's character in Something's Gotta Give - the whole house is neutrals. So, instead of stark white, you might want to think about light neutrals, such winter white, cream, ivory - they play off each other. Think beach house.,, Lots of different textures make up for the lack of color.

• I don’t know about bad idea but it is a little racist

• B

white carpets maybe rethink that, with a few runners.

Yes it is how will you keep it looking nice when white does not look clean for very long

I don't think it will look as nice as you think it will

Very bad idea. With all-around will make you go cuckoos!! Need some color breaks.

Peace.

Good idea, bearing in mind that white shows dirt.

yes too much of any one color isn't good.

• ?

If you have lots of other areas in the house to live in. Otherwise, you will always be cleaning. I think its very pretty though.

• Murzy

you need some accent colors