Rishi asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

What happens for a boy touching other boys sperm?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

pregnancy babyy

• 1 month ago

Nothing will happen, that is unless he is a transgender, (or have female parts) then you have a problem.

• Fred
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They have a giggle and think that was fun making my friend blow his load. It is a fact proven by surveys that 80% of teenage boys will try a little guy on guy sexual experimentation, so most of your friends will have touched another guys sperm at some time but very few would be game to admit it.

• WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What happens FOR a boy .... touching other boys sperm ?

a DISORDER its called SPERM FINGERS

slowly one will see thin webs of skin forming between the fingers

.. eventually growing the length of the fingers

almost transparent like a spiders web .

. so thin only visible to the VICTIM ( eye roll )

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • patty
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

he will get pregnant

• 1 month ago

Nothing will happen

• ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

if both are willing and it's done privately, it's not a problem. But if one of them does NOT want to participate, it can be a problem.

• 1 month ago

it leads to other adventures

• Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nothing happens. You just joined with this account and have already asked 4 questions regarding sex with another male. I take it you are gay or bisexual, or are at least curious to try sex with a guy. If that's what you desire in life then go for it. Read all you can to learn about how to have sex with a guy safely and comfortably, and experiment on your own to gain some experience. And in the meantime, look for a guy who would like to be in a relationship with you or at least would like to share sexual activity, such as a best friend for some friends-with-benefits time. I'll answer your other questions as well.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He will never get pregnant,

but he might have fun trying.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.